COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE
If you believe that your object of copyright and (or) related rights has been copied and further posted on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the copyright infringement notice to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your copyright infringement notice must contain the following information:
- your name, surname; place of residence or location; telephone number; e-mail or postal address. If You represent a copyright holder, who is a natural person, in addition, You have to specify his name, surname, e-mail or postal address. If You represent a legal person, in addition, you have to specify the name of the legal entity, as well as the identification of the legal entity registration in a country of its location, in particular in commercial or state register (namely, the registry information and registration number of the legal entity);
- the type and the title of the object (s) of copyright and (or) related rights, violation of the right to which is referred to the notice;
- a reasoned claim that you have copyright and/or related rights to an object of copyright and (or) related rights with reference to the justification of such rights and their validity period;
- a hyperlink to the content posted on the Website (you have to identify the User Content on our website that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on our website);
- the requirement to make impossible access to the content that you claim is infringing;
- your statement, that the information contained in the notice is accurate and true, and that the existence of your copyright and/or related rights (or the rights of a person which you represent) with respect to which the infringement is declared, was verified by the lawyer;
- your statement, that you have a good faith belief that the use of the object of copyright and (or) related rights specified in this notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, the contract or the law;
- your physical or electronic signature.
If valid, LOUDER.ME LLC will remove the infringing Works or other User Content urgently according to the procedure outlined in the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”.
By sending us the copyright infringement notice, you understand that you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, if you knowingly materially misrepresent the information specified in your copyright infringement notice.